"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

- Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Blog

So I've decided to jump on the proverbial bandwagon and get myself a shiny new blog. The weebly one just wasn't cutting it. Also I can have my own background! Though I may change it to one of my artworks when ....I feel like it...haha!

I've been toying around with the idea of having seperate blogs for my dreams/visions and for my tarot/oracle decks as I work on them...I'll probably cross that bridge when I get to it. God knows I have so many ideas I think my head's going to burst.

Hmmm....now lets see if I can keep up with this. That'll be the real miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment