"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

- Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Artworks & New Products!

Hi :)

I have two new artworks to share with everyone; Lady of the Forest and The Red Queen.

Lady of the Forest

Lady of the Forest was done for the Enchanted Visions Project for a theme of the same name. You can purchase prints, bookmarks, and stationery kits of her here;


The Red Queen

The Red Queen is a personal piece of Queen Mab. I did my first Mab piece in 2007 and have liked her Spirit ever since. I have many many sketches of Mab for my Oracle deck which I hope to complete, along with the other Sidhe Queens, this year!

You can purchase prints, bookmarks and stationery of The Red Queen here;


...In other news, I just debuted my ON-SITE merchandise webpage! My ON-SITE merchandise section houses all the specialty items that I either make myself and/or have in storage on premises; in other words, they come straight from me to you!

I recently updated this section (which had been in construction for forever lol) with a Bookmarks page and a Stationery page; expect this section to be updated often with new products, designs and artwork!
 
(In addition to being on this page, all ON-SITE Merchandise is also listed on the detail pages of each artwork the product is available for!...Hows that for lazy shopping?!? :) )


Stay tuned as I am just about to update my website with even more new artwork! I'm on a roll!

- Corie

No comments:

Post a Comment