"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

- Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Artwork- "Midsummer Night's Dream"

"Midsummer Night's Dream"



New Artwork Release!
Midsummer Night's Dream
Watercolor, Graphite, Watercolor Pencil, Watercolor Crayon. 2015.

Created for an Enchanted Visions theme. Inspired by the blue moon that occurred at the end of July 2015.


*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*

PRINTS:
(Art prints, Canvas prints, Framed prints, Acrylic prints, Metal prints & Greeting Cards available.)
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/midsummer-nights-dream-coriander-shea.html
 
*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment